News & Events
Find A Practitioner
When looking for an acupuncturist near you, we know you will want the best. These practitioners stand up for their medicine and will stand up for you as their patient.
Join the VTAA to support our Acupuncture & East Asian/Oriental Medicine in Vermont!
Get involved now and enjoy these many VTAA Membership Benefits:
- Low Cost:
- $100 annually for Professional Membership
- $200 for Supporting Donation Level
- $300 for Sustaining Donation Level
- Web Site Listing
- Discounts on Continuing education events
- Discount on Insurance Rates and Vendor Discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
What is acupuncture?
What is herbal medicine?
What does it treat?
What are the laws, rules, and regulations in our state?
How to apply and what is required for licensure?
How do I renew and what is required?
The VTAA is a non-profit association, representing Vermont practitioners and consumers of East Asian/Oriental Medical therapies including Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Asian Bodywork, Tai Chi and Qi Gong.
We’re working to:
- Promote greater access to East Asian/Oriental medicine through education and advocacy
- Provide resources to VTAA members
- Improve the quality of East Asian/Oriental Medical care by educating consumers and professionals of the best clinical practices
- Protect patients’ access to all forms of East Asian/Oriental Medicine, and their right to receive it from a properly trained professional